- Promote walking and cycling to destinations using new and existing foot and cycle links.
- Opportunities for recreation and exercise within 5 minutes of the doorstep.
- ‘Green spaces for all’ – an easily accessed Green Way network.
- Provision of spaces that encourage sustainable living and a sense of community pride and ownership, such as
allotments and community orchards.
- Encourage healthy living and physical activity through the provision of high quality green spaces for play and
recreation that are available to both new and existing local residents.
- High quality design and construction.
- An adaptable masterplan that responds to the evolving technology and sustainable ways of living.
- Opportunity for more efficient energy supply.
- Significant and meaningful green spaces.
CHARTER AND QUAILTY
- Creating places with character and identity- views to the water tower, existing landscape features and foot and
- Make attractive and useable public open spaces
- Design and construct buildings of quality, integrity and durability