- The land has been assessed as having a generally low ecological
value although hedgerows represent important wildlife features
associated with reptiles, badgers, bats, insects and farmland birds.
- The scheme has been designed to preserve as much of these
features as possible.
ACCESS & MOVEMENT
- Main vehicle access will be from two points on Pulley Lane.
- Bus and vehicle access is available from Primsland
Way, providing a sustainable transport link for buses, pedestrians
- Existing Public Rights of Way and the Sustrans cycle route will
be retained, improved and incorporated with new foot and cycle links,
ensuring that easy walking and cycling connections are provided
to Droitwich town centre.