TOPOGRAPHY & LANDSCAPE
- A Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) has been prepared by Chartered Landscape Architects, using methodology published by the Landscape Institute and the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment, widely regarded by the profession as the ‘industry standard’. It is the culmination of a 3 year appraisal process to establish the most appropriate locations for development and how the scheme can be integrated harmoniously into its landscape setting.
- There are few statutory designations attached to the site. There is a local Special Landscape Area (SLA) designation and a blanket Tree Preservation Order (TPO)
- The site sits outside the Green Belt and has no conservation or heritage designations attached to it.
- We believe that the boundary of the local SLA designation is likely to be reviewed.
FLOODING & DRAINAGE
- The surface water run off and drainage requirements of the site have been assessed and a comprehensive drainage strategy developed.